I'm DIRECTIONER! Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson ♥

Suprise Befday Party For My Beloved Dad

HEY THERE ! XD 
last night i'm very happy cuz celebrating my daddy befday party at Promenade Hotel :) so syiokkk , i cant forget all the moments . wanna see how great the befday party are ? okay , i upload SOME pictures to let you guys see . Enjoy :) 


                                            
                                             Stage befday party my dad 


                                                                   SUPRISE !!! XD


My Beloved Mom & Dad with my naughty brother :) 

                                             
                                                              A kiss from beloved wife


Present from a good daughter <--- thats me xD


Present from my father friend ( CDO ) 

thats all xD acctually many more but i'm lazy to upload cuz line in my house so slow >.<"






No comments:

Post a Comment